How to Decorate a Lampshade Frame with Lamp work Beads
To make a lampshade with lamp work beads requires some time, but the investment is minimal and the results are beautiful.
So, here is How to do it:
First gather Supplies:
- Lampshade Frame
- Lamp work Beads
- Beading Wire
- Wire Cutting Tool
- Cut a piece of wire with the help of wire cutting tool and start wrapping it around on side of the frame to start off.
- Start adding beads to the wire. Once you have enough beads to make one row, wrap the wire around the other side of the frame.
- Make sure you cut the wire as per the length of your frame. So that you do not have to wrap it around so many times.
- Repeat this step to cover a complete lampshade frame.
- When it was all finished, try to wrap the last wire a bunch of times to hold it in place.