Decorative Felt Balls
You will require:
- Arbee Craft A4 Sheet (Acrylic Sheet/ Wool Sheet)
- String 15cm (or cut to desired length)
- Cut 9 circles of felt approximately 6cm.
- Place string in the centre of one of the circles and stitch into place.
- Fold 8 of the circles in half, then in half again placing a stitch 5mm in from corner to keep the fold in place.
- Place 4 of the folded circles on the remaining flat piece of felt.
- Stitch each piece onto the felt then turn over and repeat with the remaining four pieces.