Needle Felted Spider
1. Take a wad of the wool rovings and begin needling the piece on either the foam block or felting brush. Lift and turn the wad often to create a dense spider body shape. Keep needling the piece until it is a firm dense piece.
2. Lie three black chenille bumps across the underbelly of the spider, take a small piece of the cream rovings and needle felt the legs in place.
3. Glue small couloured tufts of the rovings at the end of each leg and then bend the legs into shape.
4. Felt some more tufts of coloured wool into the spiders back
5. Glue on the eyes and nose