Feather and Tinsel Angel
- Paint and draw face on bead using black pen and nail polish for cheeks. Put aside
- Wrap Tinsel Yarn around four fingers about 10 times. Take a length of yarn and tie in the middle for hair. (Hair can be any length and can be looped, plaited or cut) Glue to the top of the bead
- Fold the tinsel stem in half and fold the ends again to look like small hands
- Arrange the feathers in a fan then glue them into the bottom hole of the bead to look like a dress
- Glue the tinsel arms at the back of the neck Use the remaining tinsel stem to make a halo then poke it into the top hole to complete
- Wings can be added using a large Arbee Foil Star or more feathers.