How to Make Super Trendy Seed Beads Bracelets in Minutes
Seed Beads are one of the simplest pieces of Jewellery to make. Follow this step by step instructions and make a whole stack to layer in less than an hour.
Products you need to get started
- Seed Beads
- Elastic Beading Wire
- You can select any colour of Seed beads by clicking the seed beads link in the product requirement list. Otherwise, you can simply click "add to cart" the same colours which we used and listed below.
- You can select your choice of metal charms by clicking the Charms link in the product requirement list. Otherwise, you can simply click "add to cart" the same design of charms which we used and are listed below.
- You can select the different size of Elastic Beading Wire. It depends on the project which you would like to make.
- Measure the required wrist size and start threading on the seed beads, stop once you reached your desired length.
- When the bracelet is long enough, make a knot with the both ends of the beading wire.
I hope you enjoyed this quick step by step instructions on how to make seed bead bracelets or Necklace. I would love to see your own version — you can send photos of your finished projects to firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of Stock